The Sheep's Meow
Based in New Jersey, USA
Steam (Windows, Mac)
Free Agency is the life simulation game where the agents gradually become self-aware and try to find meaning in their own lives. Meanwhile, you gotta keep them too busy to think about it.
Bring about their social and financial failure as you micromanage their careers, hobbies, friendships, and romances; all while you find your way around the simulation's powerful user interface.
The world of Free Agency is a computer program. It is inhabited by autonomous intelligent agents: subjects of study in a life simulation. Each agent has a room. Each room has objects. Each object has actions. Each action has consequences.
A playable demo is available during the 2020 Steam Game Festival, June 9th - 14th.
- Pet the cat.
- Have an existential crisis or two.
- Call their friends. Make them fall in love.
- Level up in piano, cooking, writing, photography, sleeping, and more.
- Level up the simulation itself.
- Fix the 4th wall.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Chaos Grant - Official Selection" New York NY, April, 2020
- "Free Agency frightens me with its potential accuracy ... I cannot look away. May all of us never become self-aware."
- Maxwell Neely-Cohen,
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
@FreeAgencyGame on Twitter
Free Agency is on Twitter at twitter.com.
About The Sheep's Meow
The Sheep's Meow creates games that make you see differently.
More information on The Sheep's Meow, our logo & relevant media are available here.